Sunday, October 11, 2009

Andre J.



I remember seeing Andre J. on the cover of French Vogue and thinking, "Hey, there's that guy from the neighborhood." I think he lived near my former apartment in Greenwich Village because I would see him all the time. I wasn't a huge fan of the beard, but I liked his long hair and that he always seemed to be walking with a purpose. I also liked how confident he was with his identity.

For Halloween this year, I almost considered dressing like him. But we'll leave that to the truly fabulous.

If you can think of a Halloween costume for me, I'm all ears!

(By the way, I don't mean to disrespect Andre by saying "him" -- I just used the pronoun because it was less creepy than saying "it.")

2 comments:

colly mack said...

Seeing Andre J. on the street is one of my favorite things about law school.

You should be young Spock from the new Star Trek movie for Halloween. He was sexy.

How do you feel about the pronoun "ze?"

Maize said...

Andre J is beautiful and luminous. And exudes joy. I liked that video.