Thursday, March 12, 2009

Carhenge!


So, this picture actually has nothing to do with the post, I just like it. It's Western Nebraska's version of Stonehenge, made from vintage automobiles. The photo was taken by my friend Cornelia.

I wasn't able to embed two videos that I want to share, but here they are.

The first one is brought to you courtesy of Sony BMG Latin, and is a music vid for "La Cumbia del Rio" by a group called Los Pikadientes de Caborca. It's basically a compilation of all the amateur dance routines that people posted on Youtube last summer (it was a pretty big hit in Latin America). I love it! (especially around the 1:00 mark)

The second one is of my Constitutional Law professor discussing the Supreme Court's ruling in Lawrence v. Texas -- which struck down that state's anti-sodomy law -- with some right-wing asshole named Mike Carvin. The whole video's good, but there's a pretty awesome smackdown that starts a little after the 19:00 mark. (You really only have to watch for 3 minutes.)

Enjoy!

1 comment:

jrs said...

wow that's some professor. i could listen to him talk all day.