Thursday, March 26, 2009

Wild Thing



This is the trailer that everyone's talking about. I'm obsessed with it. It makes me cry. It literally makes me cry. Epic. (You shouldn't even watch the version that I've posted. You can see a much better version on the Apple site.)

I've seen this enough times that I could do a John Madden-style freeze-frame analysis (with telestrator and all). That would ruin it though. I just need to have this on my site. The song, in case you don't know, is a re-recording of "Wake Up" by Arcade Fire.

Other good things:
- The poster for the movie (thank you Donna)

- Sinner's Crossroads (a radio show of religious music on WFMU) (thanks Emily!)

- Not kidding: For my journal at school, I have write an analysis of a piece called "Change, Dependency, and Regime Plasticity in Offshore Financial Intermediation: The Saga of the Netherlands Antilles"

No comments: