Saturday, May 17, 2008

Return-from-exams Media Bonanza!

Okay, not quite a bonanza (since there are strict guidelines for calling something that), but I've missed updating my blog a lot since exams started, so I'm gonna put together three things that have nothing to do with each other except that I've been looking forward to posting them.



This is the trailer to Reprise, a Norweigan film that I saw yesterday and can't stop thinking about. I'm impressed that the trailer is able to match the energy of Le Tigre's "Deceptacon," which plays over part of it. For a higher resolution version of the video, click here.



This is a picture of Tegan & Sara, who sing the acoustic version of "Nineteen" that iTunes recently put out (I'm kind of addicted to it).



Finally, here's a picture of my friend, whose blog I've been really enjoying (despite not having enough pictures for someone semi-literate like myself). She's standing in front of a fallen California redwood tree. I can't reveal her name because she prefers to post anonymously.

1 comment:

War said...

Do you think Philip stopped writing because he needed to base his life on this one principle. Whatever the meaning was of "Ten, Nine, Eight...," it became his dogma. And so could not find anything else to write about?