Saturday, April 26, 2008

"Standard Operating Procedure"


Being in law school makes it hard to watch movies or TV shows with a lot of emotional substance. It's the stress of studying and the constant interrogation of the way things are and why (and how things should be - always a much harder question).

"Standard Operating Procedure" is a movie I might see were I not in law school (instead I might see "Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay"). Even though I've already seen "Taxi to the Dark Side" and "Ghosts of Abu Ghraib," which critics actually say are much better than this movie, I find the trailer pretty stunning. Plus, I really like the movie's tagline ("The War on Terror Will Be Photographed").

1 comment:

"I Love you, Catmother!" said...

No more serious(ly depressing) documentaries!? Say it is not so!

ALSO:I love the part in the Harold and Kumar trailer where they are smoking up with George W., and he uses the phrase, "Heh, heh. They thought you was terrorizers!? Heh. Cough."